Make yourself More Employable
Practical, focused one-to-one career coaching and career advice that gives you the extra tools you need to gain the interview, and then turn the interview into a job offer.
Fact-finding & Psychometric assessment
- Explore your current job search strategy.
- Clarifying aims + objectives.
- What motivates you? drives you?
- Psychometric testing:
a) Personality evaluation so you can use strategy that suits your temperament
b) Cognitive ability questionnaires to gain familiarity + learn to master them.
c) Ascertain which jobs are a good fit for your personality
- What organisational culture suits you best? Where do your strengths lie?
Applying for Jobs: The best strategy
- Most effective CV + covering letter
- Filling in application forms - give the employer what they are looking for
- Speculative approaches: How to do the best pitch
- Get under the radar. How to get noticed in the job market jungle
- Best ways to use technology
- How to sell career change to a new employer
- How to keep morale high during job search
The selection process.
- Inside tips, pt1: How employers recruit.
- What do they say they look for? What do they actually look for?
- Inside tips, pt2: Passing psychometric tests (personality & aptitude)
- The psychology of the interview + how to use to your advantage.
- How to create a positive early impression
- Using body language and non-verbal cues to your advantage
- Commercial awareness
One-to-one coaching session to include all of Parts 1,2 + 3 above: £125.00. Session lasts 90 mins. There is no VAT payable
If you have friends who are also interested I can coach up to 3 people during one session. Some people prefer group work and there is also a cost saving to you. Please phone for details.
For more information on coaching sessions, please see Job Search Coaching
Many people end up in a job that doesn't suit their temperament. They squeeze their personality into the shape required by the job. Instead, why not find a career that is a better fit for your values and makes the most of your talents ? Try a Career Assessment + Consultation